Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Black and White Zebra Print Dress with Hot Pink Accents...




Ok. This dress, was by far, one of my FAVORITE dresses ever! I started out with cutting a trapezoid 8"by 18"by 18" by 8" shape. I took hot pink ribbon with black stitching in it to accent the waist, and pretty hot pink bows at each shoulder, behind each bow is a button. The straps are perfectly spaced to allow a flattering neckline. This dress is my all time favorite. It was fun to make, and I was able to make it some what efficiently and expedite it along. Baby Girl go to wear it out today... She wore her pink princess tiara ruffled bottom bloomers underneath. I made a crochet headband to finish the look.... now she just needs a little purse and pumps, and she will be good to go... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment