Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Don't Be Mad...

So... I didn't write all weekend... I went to the laundromat, got the rag quilts done... they are beautiful. I was so busy, running around, and doing stuff, that I didn't get anything done. I am right now working on a few things... One is learning how to monogram on my sewing machine... it says it can, but I don't know how... my goal this week is to learn... although, laying in bed right now is not helping that happen... I have been doing a lot of laundry and housecleaning and haven't had time... I went shopping this weekend for some more crafty things... got some onesies, that I plan to monogram... Want to make one with little girl's name on it... let's hope I can figure it out... who knows??? I have never monogrammed in my life, and the prospect is a little frightening. Today I also talked to a boutique that wants to sell my items... :) I am excited and a little scared. They want two of everything I make, and they will sell them in their boutique.

We will see in the coming days if I can figure out how to monogram.

So for now, I am sorry, and I will work on some crafts in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment