Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Fun Friday... Was planning on working today on a new project... scrapping some... but the boy has been up all day... no nap... He is in his room playing with Barney and wipes, trying to diaper him now... My plan was to work on a few things while he napped... no such luck. Hopefully, this weekend I will get some done. I want to work on the diaper cover/bloomers. It pains me that my baby's tush is out there for the world to see covered by a diaper alone... she needs frills, lace, ruffles... She is about the most beautiful little girl I know, and needs to be covered in pretty things, and a diaper cheapens her look... Anyway... so the plan is yard sales in the morning, and hopefully for me to find some GOOD deals, and then to work on some crafty stuff. I did make some white "ElizaJanes" yesterday. They were very cute... will have to post some pictures of them. For now it is back to trying to get the little one in line, and hoping that the really little one stays asleep while I do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment