Saturday, August 28, 2010

Fun Friday came and went and while I participated in many crafts in the past few days, I have not had time to post my creations. In the past days since I uploaded any entries, I have scrapbooked B2's life up until now, learned how to make korker bow ribbon, and organized my whole craft section of the house... so while I have been slow to update online, I have been working. I also have talked to a boutique in the area who is wanting 2 of every item I make... to sell in their boutique. I have been continuing to work on getting stuff together for B2 and B1, making sure to keep up with laundry, and getting the house picked up... needless to say, there just aren't enough hours in the day...

Today I wanted desperately to find some spectacular find while yard sale-ing this morning... I did not however. I did go to WalMart and get some things for the kids... I got a little snack thing that attaches to the carseat for Jonathan, so his cup and a snack can be right there for him... got Eliza some carseat strap covers... it was cutting into her neck... This afternoon, while not being able to be completely alone, I did manage to get away with just B2 and not both of them... while B1 napped. I got an embroidery hoop, to be able to (hopefully) monogram. I also got some rub ons for girlie... she just threw up on me... good thing about being a mom, you just keep going... wipe it, and keep going... so.... back to what I was saying... got a few rub-ons for her... don't know what I will do with them yet... but they were on clearance. I am going to try to monogram something today... Lord knows how to do it... and hopefully by the end of today I will be able to say I know how too... This week my goal is to work on a diaper cover. I went and looked at patterns for them today and honestly, they don't look too hard... we shall see though... never know until you start... I want to do that this week... work on embroidery, and try and get a few things ready for the boutique. I have the loveys already... (little rag quilts to take around everyday)... This week I am also hoping to get family portraits made. We have never had all of us... so this is something I am really looking forward to...

No comments:

Post a Comment