Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Dress...


Alright. Today, I made a pillowcase dress. This was my first ever real attempt at a dress made from scratch. It turned out beautifully. I used a piece of fabric that I have had for a year, just sitting around. I had it left after making loveys, and didn't have anything to do with it because it wasn't enough to do anything with... until today. It is better than I could have asked. I am planning on making a set of leg warmers to match.

I went to Hancock Fabrics tonight and got some pink zebra print, a brown and pretty colors piece and a brown and teal piece of fabric. I am planning on making a few more dresses for BG to wear... How wonderful. I have a pair of brown boots that are going to make a perfect outfit with these dresses... Ah... great fall weather.... Sooo looking forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment