Friday, October 1, 2010

Hot Pink Zebra Print Dress and Heart Leg Warmers


Today was a very crafty day for me. I made a pink zebra print dress, a blue and brown paisley dress, and a pair of leg warmers. All in all, I learned something new. Bias tape, is your friend. It can be used on the outside, to accent, or on the inside to make arm holes look more finished... I am still going to add to the brown paisley one... so I am not putting up its picture yet. I want to add a ribbon to the waist and put a bow in the back. After which, I will post pictures.

Leg warmers are undoubtibly the biggest fad I hoped would never come back, but now that they are here... might as well "warm up" to the idea... *wink wink*... that even made me laugh... I got a few pairs of knee highs and cut them, sewed them, and PRESTO...
instant baby leg warmer... Too cute... BG (Baby Girl) loved them, kept kicking her feet, looking at them... she wore herself out... just kicking away. LM (Little Man) loved them too. He kept looking at them... saying "Baby", and "Heart, Boom, Boom" (because that's what a heart does...)... Anyway, they turned out adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment