Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Friday!

Today was a pretty good day. I went to help a friend with some stuff, but still got to come home and play with my new gathering foot, since Brother does not have a ruffler foot for my machine. It works pretty much the same, and so far I am satisfied with it... just trying to figure out how to use it. I was able to change the presser foot, which is a big step for me, because I never have... I made another pair of bloomers today... red with little white hearts. Too cute. I learned how to make the legs the right way on the bloomers... so that they are elastic. I measured Eliza to be able to make another dress... which I started sewing, but haven't finished. I am trying to make cap sleeves for it... It is the brown pattern I have had for a while... I got a coupon from Joann Fabrics... and one for Michaels I plan on using this week.

I am going to be in a craft bazaar in Clarksville, IN soon, and I am trying to get all my ideas down on what I want to have there to be able to sell... My favorite colors are pink black and white... I am thinking about doing gift sets for diaper covers, loveys (little versions of rag quilts), embellished onesies, hairbows, hairbands, dresses, Eliza Janes, tutus, pettiskirts, etc. I was also thinking about making Mother/Daughter aprons, and trying to think of other stuff... any ideas??? I am going to be going to a bazaar tomorrow to look at what they have for sale, to be able to see what will sell... etc. Anyway... I had a pretty active craft life today... tomorrow my goal is to start another dress, finish the one I worked on, and make matching bloomers, and figure out how to make a carseat cover... I need one... It is getting cold. I went to my shop here in town, and they don't have ANY girlie ones. I have one that is plain and boyish... I don't want boyish... I had boyish... now I have the girl... it is ruffles, bloomers, and pink all the way! So... It will be cute and girlie... maybe zebra... hot pink stripe, and that would be NICE... I would like that.. That sounds cute... I should do that... sounds like a plan... need to get some black and white zebra. I am going to line the inside with fleece... nice and warm. Anyway... Going to bed. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment