Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Reindeer Dress/Headband/Bloomers

I started today with the best of intentions. My plan was to go to the Y, then the zoo with the two little ones, eat lunch there, drive home, put little ones down for nap, and me be able to craft... I have a few MAJOR projects to do, and, not a lot of time to do them. So... I went to the Y, worked out, took a shower without children screaming outside the door, or the ever-so-scary silence, which you know that means something is wrong... and you JUMP and RUN out of the shower to find them under the kitchen sink, or some other disaster in front of you... anyway, got to take a shower, actually got to blowdry my hair... put on a little makeup... We went to the zoo, got to see all the animals... on the way back my plan came unraveled. The LM (Little Man) fell asleep in the van on the way home... He slept a total of 13 minutes... I tried unsuccessfully/desperately to get him to sleep... all to no avail. He decided to be completely awful... banging on everything... he said it was a drum... it wasn't. I did not get to craft... Tonight at 6 after the hubby got off work, he took both BOTH kids with him and left me 2 whole hours to myself... :) (I have the best husband in the world) I was sooo happy! I got to work on the reindeer dress for the silent auction. I am almost done with it! I have the headband done, the dress and matching bloomers. I got a lot done on it. While I am not done I should be able to finish relatively easily. I just have to add embellishments. I will post pictures tomorrow with the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment