Sunday, October 10, 2010

...Sunday, Sunday...

To all my faithful readers and friends... I have not left you... I am still here... I am out of town, and have not been able to craft... With that said... I fully intend on making it up to you. I am going to start off with something small and simple when I get back... perhaps a bib, or something of that magnitude. Wednesday, be prepared, because that is going to be the BIG crafting day. Before I left, I did create a lovey blanket, with ribbons attached, but did not get to post a picture or description of it, because I was dealing with a friend's son being in the emergency room, after a terrible bicycle accident... don't worry, he is ok... Then I had to pack, and it was a terrible trying to pack with a almost 2 year old running around behind me, and pulling everything out of the suitcase... Note to you: Don't try to pack when there are little people around... OR put the suitcase where they can't reach... that would have been helpful...
Anyway... so that's my plan. I didn't abandon you, and I am going to get some more fabric to make some more stuff soon. That's pretty much it for now. Doing good, and thinking of more stuff to make. Feel free to look back on old posts, in the meantime...

No comments:

Post a Comment