Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Plan...

My plan for the day was quite simple, get up go to the gym, go to a Bible Study, then the mechanic... All of this was unraveled by one thing... I lost the van keys... Locked them in the van last night when the hubs and I went to my little retreat, known to other people as a craft store. Inside I perused aisle after scrumptious aisle. What would I find? What would be on sale... I had such a lovely time I forgot when I got outside that I put my keys next to the carseat while the hubs put LM (Little Man) into his carseat. This morning I asked LM where they were, he didn't know... He us under two, but can tell you anything... If he HAD known where they were, he would have told me. So he and I tear up the house looking... I call hubby at work he has no idea... By this time I have missed the opportunity for the gym, and am encroaching on Jesus time... I call AAA because I realize I probably left them in the vehicle during my euphoric sojourn to Joann's Fabric Store... The AAA man gets here, literally takes less than a minute to get inside my vehicle (really makes you feel safe)... and I am off to Bible Study. Got there 20 minutes late, but did make it... Went by the mechanic, almost had to chop my right arm to pay him... now am home and feeding the girl while LM (who was in despirate need) is sleeping. I am about to start crafting. I see bloomers in my future... It is a future with invisible diapers, where no poop exists, and bottoms are covered with birds, flowers, hearts, and so much more! Happy Crafting... Will post pics soon.

Silent Auction- T-7 days (I got the date wrong...) Added some time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment