Thursday, October 21, 2010

Recent Additions...




I am mostly done with the Reindeer Dress. I have the bloomers done, and the dress, headband, and jacket are just awaiting some buttons and bows. I will post a picture of it for you to see the progress.

I am also working on about a dozen different bloomers. I have cut out the pattern, and just need to sew and add the elastic. I have these fabrics... sooo cute. I like the Apple/Pear pattern most...
I am going to make my own version of Apple Bottom Bloomers... :)

Having a LOT of fun making them. Hoping to have a lot of them done for the craft show in a few weeks. I am loving the patterns, and the birds are super cute.

From left top: Brown with pastel butterflies, Baby Pink with Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Pink Paisley, Pastel Birds with Hearts on Black Background, Pink and Brown Birdies, Purple Princess Crowns, Pink Roses on White, Apples and Pears on Sky Blue Background, Pink Breast Cancer Awareness Hearts. These are all soooo cute, and going to be so cute done. I have a few other fabrics that I am working with, and will post pics soon.

Prices:
Dress ($12), Jacket($15), Matching Bloomers ($6), and Matching Headband ($5)
Bloomers $6 each. To get comparable products elsewhere, they are $12-$16 each. If you would like a certain pattern, or to match an outfit, please email.

CreativeAccentsandAccessories@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment