Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Ruffled Butt Bloomers!!!--$8/pair



Alright... I have been ooggeling Ruffle Butt Bloomers forever. I wanted to buy them so bad. They would call to me from the kiosk at the mall, saying "Buy Me, I am so cute.... You have to have me..." The price tag said otherwise. I do not deny their innate cuteness, and utter adorableness that exudes from every fiber... I just could not afford to pay $16 for a pair of panties that will spend more time next to poop than anything.

Tonight... I broke down... I absolutely HAD to have those bloomers for my baby... so I made some! Absolutely adorable!!!! I love it.

It was not completely without a hitch. I did leave out the part where I killed it. I, accidentally, when sewing on the ruffles, sewed straight through the front and back... completely affixing the front to the back... it was a nightmare... but the seam ripper fixes anything if you go slow enough. I didn't put it around the arm of the sewing machine, and it was absolutely horrible. It is fixed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment